Membership in PEARL is reserved for qualified electrical equipment reconditioners, vendors and associates. PEARL members are committed to the safe reconditioning of electrical equipment that has previously been in service.
- PEARL members contribute to the sustainability of the nation’s infrastructure through uniting suppliers to ensure that trusted equipment is delivered to facilities in need and as quickly as possible.
- PEARL members provide safe, reconditioned equipment that can be used to effectively recover from a catastrophe, be it equipment failure, electrical outages, or natural disasters.
- PEARL is an ANSI Accredited Standards Developer
TRUSTED: PEARL has two distinct sets of electrical standards for servicing various types of electrical equipment. Each standard was created for a specific purpose, reviewed by third party engineers, and based on the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) operating and repair manuals, as well as industry accepted best practices, and existing internationally-accepted electrical standards.
SAFE: Reconditioned electrical equipment bearing the PEARL Seal guarantees products have been 100% tested to comply with original specifications. PEARL members are required to meet strict technical, safety and operational guidelines.
NOW: An unexpected outage can severely impact a business and its operations leading to a potential loss of revenue. In an emergency, PEARL members offer safe, reconditioned equipment that can be used quickly and effectively to accelerate recovery from unplanned outages.
DOWNLOAD our PEARL membership brochure to learn more about the organization’s membership benefits. This PDF file can also be printed to provide a quick overview of PEARL.
If you would like a high-resolution, tri-fold brochure that can be printed professionally and is ideal for meetings, visiting clients/prospects, and for use at trade shows, etc., please contact Michelle Miller via email to request this file.
PEARL Member Types include:
- Dealer Member – Qualified dealers of reconditioned electrical equipment.
- Service Member – Qualified companies who service and recondition electrical equipment.
- Provisional Member – Companies who are in the process of satisfying membership requirements.
- Supply Chain Partner – Manufacturers or suppliers of original or after market equipment, parts, or materials which are services, sold or used by members.
- Alliance Partner – Organizations or individuals who serve, support, or maintain an interest in working with PEARL and its members.