PEARL has just completed an upgrade to a new association management system and member database. This new system will allow PEARL members to renew their membership, register for events, and make purchases from PEARL. For security purposes, you will need to create a new password for your PEARL account. Your old password will no longer work in the new system.
Non-members will be able to register for events once you have set-up a new account.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Please navigate to the PEARL Login Portal.
- Click “Sign Up” Note: the “forgot password” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system. You must first “sign up” here.
- Enter the email address associated with your account (most likely, it’s the email address where you received this message).
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Now, you can log in with your new password and set up your account.