PEARL Product Categories Served:
- Mobile Circuit Breaker Shop
- Breaker Repair & Maintenance
- Testing & Commissioning
- Emergency Response
- Electrical Safety, Electrical Substation and Switchgear Maintenance Training
Saber Power Field Services has two state-of-the-art dedicated Breaker Shops, in Houston and Alvarado, Texas, with expert electrical technicians who have years of industry-leading experience with equipment from all major manufacturers and their service requirements.
Saber Power Field Services LLC, a subsidiary of Saber Power Services LLC, is a NETA Accredited Company offering expertise in electrical circuit breaker upgrades, circuit breaker replacements and retrofitting for electric utility, petrochemical, municipal, industrial/commercial, renewable, and oil and gas companies in the Gulf, U.S. and abroad.
In addition to a large product inventory available for purchase, we service circuit breakers at our flagship facilities and on-site at client locations with our Mobile Circuit Breaker Repair Shop.
Through our Breaker Maintenance Program, we assist customers with the annual task of ensuring their breakers are well-maintained and reliable. Saber tracks each serviced breaker, notifies the customer of upcoming manufacturer and/or NETA recommended maintenance periods, and sends a quote on the maintenance to be completed.
Circuit Breaker Repair & Maintenance
Saber Power Field Services has the technical and engineering staff on hand to professionally repair, remanufacture and recondition your electrical equipment to OEM and industry standards. Quality, customer satisfaction and electrical safety set Saber Power Field Services apart from its competitors.
- Circuit breaker maintenance program
- Loaner breaker program (or contactor program)
- Upgrades\calibrations (overload and relay)
- Breaker replacement
- Accessory installation
Types of Equipment Serviced:
- Molded case breakers
- Insulated case breakers
- Switchgear breakers 240 V to 38 kV
- MCC buckets and vertical sections
- MV contactors
- Motor starters
- Obsolete breakers and controls
- Reclosers, oil and vacuum
Mobile Circuit Breaker Repair Shop
Ideal for staging at turnarounds and outages, the 53-foot mobile unit reduces downtime and eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming transportation of company-owned equipment to third-party locations. With multiple full-service workstations fully equipped to provide maintenance, repairs, and upgrades on-site, the Mobile Circuit Breaker Repair Shop (hyperlink to https://www.saberpowerfieldservices.com/mobile-circuit-breaker-repair-shop/) offers services on all low to medium voltage circuit breakers, medium voltage contactors, starters, and motor centers, regardless of the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer and/or NETA-specified electrical testing
- Primary injection of LV circuit breakers
- Preventive maintenance, cleaning, and inspections
- Reconditioning of circuit breakers, contactors, starters, and motor control centers
- Retrofitting circuit breakers / installation of electronic trip units
- Expedited circuit breaker maintenance, repairs, and upgrades
- Heavy duty workstations
- Sand blasters
- 480-120-volt power
- Primary injection test set (High current testing)
- 3000 lbs. capacity lift-gate
- Overhead crane system
For more information, visit Saber Power Field Serviices (hyperlink to https://www.saberpowerfieldservices.com/breaker-repair-maintenance/) or contact [email protected].