The five classes of membership in PEARL are below. Click the hyperlinks to view member companies in each category.
- Dealer Member – voting members who have met all the qualifications and requirements of full membership.
- Service Member – voting members who have met all the qualifications and requirements of full membership except the inventory requirement.
- Satellite Locations – A Satellite Location is considered an extension of the member’s main location and is not a stand-alone member. Satellite Locations do not have additional voting rights Employees of Satellite Locations are considered employees of the parent organization and have the same rights as the employees at the parent member location and are eligible to be the designated delegate for voting purposes of the parent location. For additional information about Satellite Locations, click here.
- Provisional Member – non-voting members who have applied for full membership, but have not yet met all the requirements.
- Supply Chain Partner – non-voting members whose interests are closely identified with those of the industry and PEARL, but do not otherwise meet all the qualifications for full membership. Includes persons or entities that deliver products or services to the electrical industry.
- Alliance Partner – Organizations or individuals who serve, support, or maintain an interest in working with PEARL and its members.