There are four classes of membership in PEARL:
Electrical Safety, Reliability & Sustainability Conference || Buy or Sell Electrical Equipment
- Full - voting members who have met all the qualifications and requirements of full membership.
- Service Organization - voting members who have met all the qualifications and requirements of full membership except the inventory requirement.
- Associate - non-voting members who have applied for full membership, but have not yet met all the requirements.
- Affiliate - non-voting members whose interests are closely identified with those of the industry and PEARL, but do not otherwise meet all the qualifications for full membership. Includes persons or entities that deliver products or services to the electrical industry.
• List of Full and Service Organization members
• Map showing locations of Full and Service Organization members - PDF format
• List of Associate members
• List of Affiliate members
• PEARL's Officers and Board of Directors.
• PEARL's Member of the Year award recipients
Are you interested in looking into membership in PEARL?
CLICK HERE for complete membership qualification information.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
Home || About PEARL || Contact Us
Membership Information || Members || PEARL News || Safety News
Newsletters || Photo Galleries || Videos || Electrical Standards || Links
Members Only Intranet || Members Only Forum